This podcast is all about Silence in healthcare – and the adverse impact upon hospitals’ no.1 primary outcome being the quality of patient care and safety.
With highly skilled and well-intentioned healthcare staff, the statistics in Australia are still 1 in 10 of every 10 people admitted into hospitals in Australia, 1 comes out somewhere from slightly to extremely worse off. All in a high care environment.
Inside this episode, you’ll learn
- What are the deep, dark cultural issues causing incidents and accidents
- Why safety systems are not the real solution
- How training by itself is not the solution
- How to create and embed behaviour change
- Why psychological safety is the key
To find out more about how Crucial Conversations can help you create a culture of speaking up visit crucialdimensions.com.au.
If you want to learn more about Crucial Conversations skills mastery please subscribe and feel free to review and share with your associates.